The Potential of Neighbourhoods: Unleashing capability and innovation at the frontline - Jim Diers Worskhop
- Thursday, August 9th, 2012
- 9.30am - 1.30pm
- funders, local and central government agencies, businesses, Iwi, social services, neighbourhood and community organisations and networks
- Rotorua Convention Centre
- Community Organisations - $10 per person; for all others the cost is $40 per person
- Regional Workshop - The Potential of Neighbourhoods - 10 August 2012.pdf 63 Downloads
Inspiring Communities is delighted to welcome Jim Diers to Aotearoa New Zealand. Jim Diers has had decades of neighbourhood building-experience in Seattle. His work has generated thousands of self-help neighbourhood projects and scores of community-driven plans which are showing results. Jim is here to share his learning with our communities, and to learn from us about our experiences.
The workshop includes presentations by Jim, interactive discussions, table sessions, and time for conversations and networking over morning tea and lunch.
This is a huge development opportunity for funders, local and central government agencies, businesses, Iwi, social services, neighbourhood and community organisations and networks.
The regional workshop with Jim Diers will be held on Friday 10 August 2012, 9.30am - 1.30pm at the Rotorua Convention Centre.
The cost for community organisations is $10 per person; for all others the cost is $40 per person.
Register to: email@example.com with the subject 'Register Neighbourhood Event'
For other enquires, email Barbara.MacLennan@inspiringcommunities.org.nz
See attached flyer for more information