Te Arawa Rangatahi Leadership Forum - Applications Open» 13/05/2010, Posted by Diana Beattie
- Te Arawa Rangatahi Programme 2010.pdf 194 Downloads
This programme is an iwi leadership programme and is focused on developing the leadership skills of those people who will drive Te Arawa's future development.
Participants in the Te Arawa Rangatahi Leadership Forum will receive:
- a one-day wananga introduction to leadership in Te Arawa
- a two-day leadership wananga on leadership in Te Arawa
- four mentoring sessions through a tuakana/teina mentoring relationship
- follow-up to review progress, implement leadership and succession development plan
A range of developmental techniques such as wananga, peer mentoring, coaching, panel discussions will be used as part of the leadership forum.
The programme is for rangatahi from Nga Uri o Te Arawa between the age of 16 and 24 years who share a passion and commitment to Te Arawa and are keen to develop their leadership for Te Arawa. A wide range of applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
This Forum is funded by the Ministry of Youth Development and will be delivered by Tahana Ltd.
Applications close Fri 28 May 2010.
An information sheet is attached. For more information contact Taria Tahana by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 463 065.