Vodafone New Zealand Foundation Youth Health Fellowship» 05/10/2010, Posted by Site Admin
- fellowship_info_sheet1.pdf 88 Downloads
Wanting to advance the youth health and development sector in New Zealand? Through its commitment to Kiwi youth, the Vodafone New Zealand Foundation is offering the inaugural Vodafone New Zealand Foundation Youth Health Fellowship.
The Vodafone New Zealand Foundation is looking to award a grant of $90,000 to a promising mid-career researcher or practitioner with leadership potential wishing to undertake study, research or a sabbatical.
See attached for eligibility criteria and conditions of the Fellowship.
To apply, you need to send through to SYHPANZ at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter outlining why you are applying for the Vodafone New Zealand Youth Health Fellowship;
- A summary of your professional objectives;
- Your curriculum vitae;
- A preliminary proposal for your Fellowship project;
- A letter of reference from your department chair, institution or employer (if you are not currently within an institution or employed, please state current work status)and
- Three professional written references. These must be written by people who can comment on your past work performance and the potential contribution your proposed project will make to youth health and development in New Zealand.
Applications close Friday 15th October 2010, 5pm.
Please direct any queries to: email@example.com