Vacancy - Trust Manager - Te Waiariki Purea Trust» 17/01/2011, Posted by Site Admin
- Job Description MGMTv2.pdf 114 Downloads
- Manager position.pdf 99 Downloads
- Marketing booklet1.pdf 179 Downloads
- TWP00700_ApplicationForm.pdf 138 Downloads
Te Waiariki Purea Trust is looking for a manager to provide leadership to an organisation that is a leading provider of youth work in Rotorua.
Currently Te Waiariki Purea Trust delivers outdoor activities, waka paddling, youth development courses, youth transition services, holiday programmes, strengthening families and supervised youth justice activities.
The manager is employed by the board of trustees to oversee:
- The maintenance of the trust kaupapa
- The selection and supervision of staff
- The negotiation and accountability for contracted services
- The administrating of the trust finances
- Working with a skilled team of youth workers
This is a rare opportunity for a talented professional to make a difference for youth.
All applicants are required to submit a completed application form and a current CV.
Position details, including job description and application form are attached.
Applications close 4.00pm, Monday 24th January 2011 and may be posted, delivered or emailed to:
Te Waiariki Purea Trust, Kuirau House, 1371 Pukuatua St, Rotorua 3010 Po Box 566, Rotorua 3010.
Email email@example.com; Phone (07) 3485051