Taupo Funding Expo (FREE!)» 20/04/2011, Posted by Site Admin
Funding - how to access and plan for funding, tax, legal and software presentations, workshops and advice for your community group.
Monday 9th May 2011
9.00 a.m. Welcome
9:30 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. Presentations/workshops
4.00 p.m. - 7.30 p.m. Presentations
At the Great Lake Centre, Story Place, Taupo.
Presentations and workshops from:
* Charities Commission - How To Tell Your Story, Strengthening Your Charity & Governance - understanding how your Board can work better
* Techsoup - Accessing I.T. for Your Organisation
* BayTrust - Financial Management
* Community Law Centre - Keeping it Legal
* Funding Information Service - Using FundView to Your Best Advantage
* Inland Revenue Department (IRD) - Tax Issues for Community Organisations
* Department of Internal Affairs (DIA)/Gaming Trusts - Important Information for Funding Applications
* NZ Federation of Voluntary Welfare Organisations - From Possibility to Profitability- learnings from the Hothouse - A Social Enterprise Dragons Den.
There will also be static displays where some exhibitors will have staff to answer your questions during the day.
Further information and registration for are attached.
To register your interest complete the Taupo Funding Expo Registration Form and RSVP by Friday 6th May