Reminder - Workshop on Gluckman Report and Green Paper for Vulnerable Children - Thurs 10 November» 09/11/2011, Posted by Site Admin
- Invitation - Discussion Workshop 10 November 2011.pdf 59 Downloads
- Green Paper on Vulnerable Children - Overview.pdf 55 Downloads
- Improving the Transition - Report Overview.pdf 59 Downloads
Come to a discussion workshop on Thursday 10 November, with sessions on:
* Improving the Transition: Reducing Social and Psychological Morbidity during Adolescence (The Gluckman Report), and
* The Green Paper for Vulnerable Children.
This is an opportunity for anyone who works with or for young people, children and families in Rotorua to learn about these two important documents, share ideas and discuss our responses.
Make sure you're there to listen and share your ideas:
- Hear what the Gluckman Report has to say about how policy formation and programme development can achieve better outcomes for young people. What do learnings from this report mean for our local youth sector?
- The Green Paper for Vulnerable Children presents Government's ideas for protecting 'vulnerable children'. What do you want to say to Government about supporting children and families?
Thursday 10 November 2011
1.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Council Chamber, Rotorua District Council
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Invitation to the Workshop
* Overview of the Gluckman report
* Overview of the Green Paper for Vulnerable Children