ADHD Training - February 2012» 17/12/2011, Posted by Site Admin
- 2012 1 day seminar flyer.pdf 133 Downloads
- 2012 Seminar Tour Brief.pdf 159 Downloads
- Fundraising dinner registration.pdf 88 Downloads
- Registration form.pdf 93 Downloads
ADHD Rotorua in conjunction with the Dyslexia Foundation and Speld New Zealand are planning some exciting professional development, with a series of workshops in February 2012.
These seminars are designed for school management/teachers/specialist teacher aides in preschool, primary, secondary and tertiary schooling.
The seminars will include workshop sessions on:
* Dyslexia Friendly schools, policy and best practice strategies. Celebrating difference, diversity and meeting the needs of student groups under served in the system. Teaching strategies to raise achievement and improve outcomes.
* SPELD NZ - Understanding the needs of at risk groups in the system, accurate identification and approaches, specialist assessment â?? interpretation and benefits. Key student difficulties accommodations and strategies
* ADHD what is it? Characteristics and symptoms, classroom strategies. Managing and motivating challenging students.
The seminars will be touring with dates in:
Rotorua - Thursday 23 February
Tauranga - Friday 24 February
Taupo - Monday 27 February
Hamilton - Tuesday 28 February
For more information on workshop sessions, dates etc, see the attachments or email email@example.com