Talking to Kids About Suicide» 21/02/2012, Posted by Site Admin
* How much should children be told about suicide?
* Ways to talk to children and young people about suicide
* The impact of suicide on infants, toddlers, children and teens
* The language to use around suicide
* Why supporting the whole family is important
* What is the role of the coroner?
23 March, 9.00 am - 4.30 pm
At Olive Tree cottage, 247 Joyce Road, Pyes Pa
$175 + GST
Training provided by: Grief Support Services in conjunction with WBOPDHB and Social Care Consulancy Limited
Please complete the attached registration form. Places will be confirmed when payment is received.
Contact: Simon Lowe: (07) 578 4483 (027) 555 0580 firstname.lastname@example.org