MentorPlus Training for Mentors» 24/04/2012, Posted by Site Admin
- 2012 NZYMN Training Flyer.pdf 90 Downloads
In July the Youth Mentoring Network will be delivering their mentoring training for individuals working with young people who would like to add a mentoring dimension to this role.
During the two day programme attendees will learn key skills across four modules including:
* Communicating effectively with a young person
* Managing risk and behaviour when working with a young person
* Helping young people explore their identity and culture
* Assisting personal development
At the conclusion of the two day programme, attendees will receive the Foundation Certificate in Youth Mentoring in New Zealand.
Who should attend: Mentor Coordinators, Youth Workers, Teachers, Social Workers, Volunteer Mentors, Sports Coaches and anyone working with young people in New Zealand.
The course will be delivered in Rotorua on July 11th - 12th
Cost: $380.00 + GST
For further information see the attached flyer.
Register online at: http://www.youthmentoring.org.nz/
For queries contact: email@example.com